1. Set up time will begin at 6 AM. Tables need to be set up and ready for business
before 10:00 AM. Business hours will be
from 10-5 for the public. If you need to
close and leave earlier than 5, please advise a GOCBS vendor coordinator or a GOCBS
officer. Tear down must be completed by
2. No other fund-raising activities are allowed other than those supporting GOCBS.
Feathers must be trimmed for birds that will
be on display outside of cages. Expenses incurred to
retrieve loose birds are the responsibility of the vendor and must be paid at the time of retrieval. Failure to comply may forfeit in
participating in the remainder of the fair and suspension / refusal of any future fairs.
4. GOCBS reserves the right to refuse applications for table rentals.
5. Space assignment for the fair will be done arbitrarily and at the discretion of the GOCBS officers. Your assigned space must be cleaned at the end of the day. All large trash and boxes must be taken to the designated area.
will not be held responsible for any taxes or fees associated with the sale of
livestock, merchandise, or supplies. Tax
papers need to be turned in to the state by the designated date.
7. Neither GOCBS nor any representative of GOCBS will be held responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of any property (personal property, livestock, or equipment) however it may be caused.
8. No un-weaned birds can be sold. All birds must be weaned. If found to be in violation GOCBS can take
immediate action to include the following:
Immediate removal from the fair.
Suspension / refusal to participate in any future fairs.
9. All birds are to be kept in the area assigned by GOCBS.
10. Sold birds should be provided a care sheet that
provides current diet, future recommended diet, and any other care
instructions. You should also give
contact information to the new owner for any questions after the sale.
11. Due to limited space, there will be no parking
on the loading / unloading ramp.
Unloading will need to be limited to the street or the parking lot.
Prices for a ten foot table will be $50.00.
Prices for a
ten foot space will be $50.00.
All payments must be in by April 19, 2017.
AGREEMENT: In consideration of the
sum of $50 per table and the sum of $50 per space, Greater Omaha
Cage Bird Society (GOCBS) will lease _____ tables and/or _____
spaces, to (your name)__________________________ at the bird fair to
be held at Scott Conference Center, Omaha, NE, 68106 on April 23, 2017.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in immediate removal from the fair.
I agree to the conditions stated above. Payment included in the amount of ______________. Name:_________________________________________
City, State, Zip:__________________________________
Signed: ________________________________________ Date: _______________________
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
Please return this agreement and a check or money order made payable to GOCBS in the amount appropriate for full payment of table rental to: Rick Kling, 3604 N 45th Street, Omaha, NE, 68104 Phone (402) 933-5686.
Please describe what you will be displaying on your table, to help with our process of table assignments:
Please describe any special requirements that you desire (electricity, etc.):
Use reverse side if needed.